Our newest line of Vegan Soaps just hit the shelves, and we want you to know exactly what we put in them! All ingredients are listed on the product page and on the product itself; let's take a look at Vegan Soap 02.
Below are the ingredients and why they were included in the product:
- Olive Oil is beneficial for dry skin because of its fatty acid content
- Distilled Water
- Coconut Oil has emollient properties for skin
- Sodium Hydroxide is use as a cleansing and denaturing agent. Read more about it here
- Organic Babassu Oil is an alternative oil to palm oil and has emollient properties for skin
- Shea Butter is a plant lipid extracted from the karite tree that is used as an emollient
- Fragrance from fragrant plant oils
Our vegan soaps are made for folks with non-sensitive skin (for example, eczema) and we recommend using for hand washing. Always discuss new products with your healthcare provider.