Our newest line of Body Lotion just hit the shelves, and we want you to know exactly what we put in them! All ingredients are listed on the product page and on the product itself; let's take a look at Body Lotion 02.
Below are the ingredients and why they were included in the product:
- Distilled Water
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, this ingredient is rich in skin-conditioning fatty acids, proteins, and complex B vitamins. Good for skin softening
- Emulsifying Wax NF helps keep unlike ingredients (such as oil and water) from separating in an emulsion. There is also research showing they can help enhance the absorption of skincare ingredients and may be useful for prolonged topical delivery.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil is an antioxidant
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil is an antioxidant and soothing agent
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed (Abyssinian) Oil comes from the mustard seed and is high in C22 fatty acids.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil good to make skin smooth
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract an antifungal and antibacterial natural preservative
- Citric Acid (non GMO) an extract derived from citrus fruits and used primarily in small amounts to adjust the pH of products to prevent them from being too alkaline.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract can have antioxidant benefit for skin, but its aromatic components can cause sensitivity.
Out body lotions are made for folks with non-sensitive skin (for example, eczema). Always discuss new products with your healthcare provider.